Ibberton

Ibberton Methodist Chapel

The village of Ibberton, with a population of less than 200, lies at the foot of Bulbarrow Hill, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, overlooking the Blackmore Vale. The village has several listed buildings in its conservation area including a 17th century Manor house, now a working farm. The 15th Century church has fragments of Tudor stained glass and a Jacobean oak screen. The Methodist Chapel was founded in 1869.

Special services at Chapel Anniversary in June and Harvest in September.

Service Times
Sunday Morning Worship at 11.am

Minister: 
Rev Paul Arnold  Tel. 01747 823777

Email:  paularnold@yandbv1.plus.com


Printer Printable Version